Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Expectations

What to expect and not expect from this blog


Expect...

1. For me to write how I feel about who ever and what ever I want
2. To document my son life
3. To help record everything
4. To write about my life style and how I wish to change it
5. To document my changes in my life
6. Me getting my feelings out
7. A blog post every week
8. Me to write like ME!!!
9. Worshiping the ground my son crawls on.

What not to expect....

1. Lovey dovey shit
2. Lies and bullshit
3. Covering up hurt feelings
4. Me not bubbling over about the tiniest things my son does, this blog is for him



So sign on or sign out this is going to be the truth that most of you don't want to hear. But if anything every happens to me Please Please Please let my son have this.



 
little L 2 months old.
 
 
~Tania M

No comments:

Post a Comment