Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A day on the life

I've been through alot this week. We had our first court proceding It went really well. Well I should say it went Really well for me. I got exactly what I wanted. So I'm estatic! 

But in other news little L has started on "Solid" solid food tonight!!! It was those pintrest yougurt bites that I made kinda like the gerber graduates.  I was very excited, I have given him tastes of everything I eat but tonight he chewed and swallowed.  Finally!    He has learned to Chew.   I'm so proud of this little guy. I'll update with photo's at the end of the week.    

Today we also started out GREENER year journey...  We finished prepping all of little L's cloth diapers. He had a couple of alva's that we have been using this "sposie's" but i think buy little L's first birthday we will be full time cloth!

My dad has always been about being greener and living off the land, but I had been so caught up in being the "cool" kid and having the latest and greatest of everything (which in some cases ment spending $190 on jeans or a shirt) which I still have and have worn maybe 3 or 4 times before I got pregnant.   Anyone what to purchased them it maybe a while before I can fit in them again.. So this year I have made the conscience effort the live greener, with eating from our SUMMER garden, taking better care of out free range chickens and their eggs, and RECYCLEing which in the past 4 years I have been getting much better at.  I recycle everything I can these days. I just want to make the world a better place for little L when he grows up. Who knows what CRISIS that this new generation will run into, so I want to make the world just a little bit of a better place. 

Becoming Greener is the "cool" thing to do and even if it wasn't I'd still want to do it. this year and about the better me and better team that me and L have going on!!!  I cant wait to see what 2013 has to offer because if it was anything like 2012 it will be one amazing year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment